1. We had a great time catching up with friends on Saturday at a barbeque at South Perth foreshore. Not only was the company excellent, but the view of Perth from over the river is spectacular. (Happy birthday Manal!)
2. Our nephew Nathanael gave Jinn some of his highly treasured Kung Fu Panda sticky plasters as a present for his birthday. And Jinn needed them – heartfelt and practical!
3. Some behind-the-scenes pics from the photoshoot with Steven.
4. Schnooks was intrigued.
5. We had a one month ‘birthday’ party for our new niece Gabrielle. Proud Grandmumsy + bub.
6. Jinn and Nathanael up to the usual guff. They’re roughly the same mental age.
7. The beautiful one month old Gabrielle!
8. Happy Weekend! We have a huge wedding bonanza of a weekend coming up with Jinn’s sister getting hitched. There are almost 30 people descending upon the Teh family home from Malaysia – lots of celebrations, ceremonies, shenanigans and bad dancing in store for us. (Did I just hear you say “Oppa Gangnam style!”?)